Thursday, November 26, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving



Greetings from A Bed of Roses Bed and Breakfast and Sugar Pine Cabin at Yosemite. Today is a special day to take the time to be thankful for all that is good in our lives. It is an especially good time to be thankful for family and friends. Time to enjoy the company of those we love and care about.

We are very thankful for all of our wonderful guests; past, present and future. We have a full house for this Thanksgiving holiday and are thankful for that.

Wherever you are and whoever you are with, take time today to look around you and find things to be thankful for.

Warmest thoughts from Jenine and Josie

"I ate too much turkey,
I ate too much corn,
I ate too much pudding and pie,
I'm stuffed up with muffins and much too much stuffin',
I'm probably going to die.

I piled up my plate and I ate and I ate,
but I wish I had known when to stop,
for I'm so crammed with yams,
sauces, gravies, and jams
that my buttons are starting to pop.

I'm full of tomatoes and french fried potatoes,
my stomach is swollen and sore,
but there's still some dessert,
so I guess it won't hurt
if I eat just a little bit more."
- Jack Prelutsky, I Ate Too Much

No comments:

Post a Comment